The Leesburg Animal Park is an exciting way to have fun with the whole family! Our 21-acre park is home to a variety of animal friends. Come for a visit and enjoy:
ANIMAL PETTING & FEEDING AREA
Interact with a variety of animals such as:
- Llamas, Alpacas & Donkeys
- Cows, Bunnies & Ducks
- Goats, Sheep, Lambs, Pigs
- Nilgai & Fallow Deer
EXOTIC ANIMAL EXHIBITS
Discover unique animals including:
- African Serval Cats
- White-Handed Gibbons
- Iguanas & Bearded Dragon
- Patagonian Cavy
- African-Crested Porcupine
FUN PARK ACTIVITIES
- Pony Rides
- Wagon Rides
- Camel Rides (most weekends)
- Live Animal Encounters
- Playgound Area
- Animal Exhibits Including Lemurs, Birds & Reptiles
- 3-level Kid's Play Zone
- "Discovery Room" with Arts & Crafts, Toys and Creative Play
- Theater for Animal Encounters
- Birthday Party Room
News & Upcoming Events
||Pumpkin Village Fall Fest begins Septemer 20th! Click here for more details!
||Visit our new INDOOR facility with live animal exhibits, kid's play zone, theater & party room!
||Looking for animals for a birthday party or other event? Our Zoo-To-You program is open year-round! Click HERE for details.
||We host birthday parties and other group celebrations - book online today!