We’re excited to introduce a brand new day camp camp on Monday’s starting September 21st! This is a limited program; only 8 campers will be accepted per session, so register now!
Because Pumpkin Village will also be open on Mondays, campers will have their own room and be socially distanced from park guests.
Our current offerings for day camp will be from 12:00pm – 4:00pm on the following dates:
- 9/21: Conservation Day
- 9/28: Pollinator Day
- 10/5: Diversity Day
- 10/19: Rainforest Day
- 10/26: Reptile Day
- 11/2: Survival Strategies Day
- 11/9: Bird Day
- 11/16: Barnyard Day
- 11/23: Enrichment Day
- 11/30: Mammal Day
- 12/7 Sustainability Day
- 12/14: Training Day
- 12/21: Diet Day
- $80 per child. Please email email@example.com if there are questions about our refund/cancellation policy.
- Campers must be ages 5-14. The child must have reached their 5th birthday by the day of camp.
- Please pack a peanut-free snack and lunch each day. There are snacks and refreshments available for purchase in the gift shop.
- To register, complete the Registration Form at the top of the page. Once your registration is received, we will send you an email confirmation.
- Camp size is limited to 8 children, and will be cancelled if there are less than 5 children.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!