*Due to COVID-19 restrictions group rates are not available at this time. Please check out our COVID-19 Protocols page for other information.
Weekday Group Rates:
- $7.95 per person for children, teachers & chaperones paying in 1 transaction.
- $8.95 per person during Pumpkin Village – CLICK HERE for details.
- 1 teacher/chaperone will be admitted FREE for every 10 paying children.
- Children under age 2 are free
- Pony Rides: $3.50 (Group pony rides must be scheduled in advance. Please make a note on your booking sheet if you would like to add pony rides to your group reservation.)
Group Rate Includes:
- Admission to Leesburg Animal Park’s OUTDOOR areas including:
- Petting & feeding stalls and Contact Area
- Exotic exhibits (camels, zebras, African serval cats, wallaby, porcupines, gibbons)
- Outdoor play areas & picnic tables
- Animal Food – 1 bag for every 10 guests to share.
- Wagon Ride (not available January through mid-March).
- Group admission does NOT include entry to the indoor area, please plan accordingly.
Important Group Visit Info:
- Due to capacity limitations, groups are not permitted in the indoor area. We have outdoor restrooms & sinks available for groups. Please inform all teachers & chaperones prior to arrival. Failure to comply with this policy may result in losing group benefits (discounted admission, 1 free teacher for every 10 kids, and free animal feed).
- All group admission tickets must be paid for in one transaction. Any group members paying individually will be charged general admission prices of $14.95 for adults and $10.95 for kids.
- We do not offer “will call.” If members of your group are late, someone will need to give them their admission ticket upon arrival.
- Upon arrival, send an adult into the main building with the Group Tally Sheet to purchase tickets, pick up animal feed, and setup your wagon ride time. While this is being done, please line up the group up outside of the park entrance.
- Once group admission tickets are purchased, distribute 1 ticket to each person in your group. Everyone needs a ticket to enter. We will collect tickets and check everyone in through the group entrance.
- Wagon Rides are optional and are available at our regularly scheduled times of 11:00am, 1:00pm, and 3:00pm. If you are a large group we will schedule you a wagon time outside of the public ride times.
- Please note, Wagon Rides are unavailable January 1st through Spring opening in mid-March.
To Book Your Group Visit:
- Fill out the Online Booking Form
- You will receive an email confirmation with Tally Sheet. Bring the Tally Sheet the day of your visit.
- Review all guidelines sent with your confirmation with each teacher/chaperone in your group so they are aware of our policies before arriving at the park.
For questions regarding our group rates/policies/availability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org