Weekday group rates are available for pre-scheduled groups of 15 or more paying guests. The group rate applies WEEKDAYS ONLY, and is not valid on weekends or holidays.
Weekday Group Rates:
- $7.95 per person – includes children, teachers & chaperones paying in 1 transaction.
- 1 teacher/chaperone will be admitted FREE for every 10 paying children.
- Children under age 2 are free
- Pony Rides: $3.50
Group Rate Includes:
- Admission to Leesburg Animal Park’s OUTDOOR areas including the petting & feeding stalls, contact area and outdoor play areas.
- Animal Food – 1 bag for every 10 guests to share.
- Wagon Ride (not available January through mid-March).
- Group admission does NOT include entry to the indoor area, please plan accordingly.
Important Group Info:
- Due to capacity limitations, we cannot accommodate groups indoors. Please do not bring your group inside the main building. We have outdoor restrooms & sinks available for groups. Please be sure to inform all teachers & chaperones of this policy prior to arrival.
- All group admission tickets must be paid for in one transaction. We do not offer the group rate for individual transactions.
- Group members who did not purchase an admission ticket with the group will pay the regular rate of $13.95 for adults and $10.95 for kids.
- We do not offer “will call.” If members of your group are late, someone will need to give them their admission ticket upon arrival.
- To receive the group rate, you must fill out the online booking sheet at least 3 days prior to your visit. We will send you an email confirmation and Tally Sheet. All groups must present the Group Tally Sheet when checking in to receive the discounted rate.
- Upon arrival, immediately send an adult into the main building to provide the completed Group Tally Sheet, purchase tickets, pick up animal food, and setup your wagon ride time. While this is being done, please line your group up outside of the park entrance.
- Once tickets are purchased, distribute 1 ticket to each person in your group. We will collect tickets and check everyone in through the group entrance.
- Please note, January through mid-March, the stalls and Wagon Rides are unavailable.
- Wagon Rides are optional and are available at our regularly scheduled times of 11:15am, 12:15pm, 1:15pm, 2:15pm, 3:15pm or 4:15pm.
To Book Your Group:
- Fill out the Online Booking Form
- You will receive an email confirmation with Tally Sheet. Bring the Tally Sheet the day of your visit.
- Review all guidelines sent with your confirmation with each teacher/chaperone in your group so they are aware of our policies before arriving at the park.
For questions regarding our group rates/policies/availability, please send an email to email@example.com