Open Tuesday-Sunday from 10am-5pm.* We are closed every Monday unless it’s a student holiday in Loudoun County.
GENERAL ADMISSION RATES:
- Adult Explorer 1-Day Pass – $13.95
- Kid’s Explorer 1-Day Pass – $10.95 Under 2 FREE
- Kid’s V.I.P. 1-Day Pass – $15.95
- Includes admission, Pony Ride & Souvenir Feed Cup
- Senior 60+ Explorer Day Pass – $10.95
SEASON PASS INFORMATION:
- 2018 Season Passes are $79.95 per person (or $320 for a family of 4).
- Unlimited visits from Jan 1-Dec 30, 2018, except during Fall Fest.
- Two visits allowed during Pumpkin Village Fall Fest (Sept 15-Nov 6).
- Pass is valid for 1 person only; not transferable for any reason.
- 10% off party packages & gift shop merchandise.
- Signed agreement and photo required. Must be purchased in person.
Tickets can be purchased online or when you arrive at the park. Season passes must be purchased at the park.
- The park is CLOSED on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day. We close at 3pm on New Year’s Eve.
We are OPEN on holiday Mondays. For 2018, we are open the following dates:
- January 15: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 29: Loudoun County Student Holiday
- February 19: Presidents’ Day
- March 26: Spring Break
- April 2: Spring Break
- April 9: Loudoun County Student Holiday
- May 28: Memorial Day
- September 3: Labor Day
- October 8: Columbus Day
- October 22: Loudoun County Student Holiday
- November 5: Loudoun County Student Holiday
*Hours are subject to change without notice. Please call (703)433-0002 before your visit in case of questionable weather including rain, extreme heat/cold, high winds, snow or ice as the park may close.
*We will open as early as 9:00am for pre-scheduled groups of 30 or more. Please contact us for details.
*The outdoor petting and feeding areas close 1/2 hour before park closing.