On Nov. 4th, we return to regular hours, Tues-Sun from 10am-5pm.
FALL ADMISSION RATES:
WEEKDAYS & VALUE WEEKENDS (Sept. & Nov. weekends)
- $11.95 Kids 2-12 (under 2 FREE)
- $14.95 Adults
- $11.95 Seniors 60+
PRIME WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS (All October weekends plus Columbus Day)
- $13.95 Kids 2-12 (under 2 FREE)
- $16.95 Adults
- $13.95 Seniors 60+
SEASON PASS INFORMATION (SOLD OUT FOR 2018):
- 2018 Season Passes are $79.95 per person (or $320 for a family of 4).
- Unlimited visits from Jan 1-Dec 30, 2018, except during Fall Fest.
- Two visits allowed during Pumpkin Village Fall Fest (Sept 15-Nov 6).
- Pass is valid for 1 person only; not transferable for any reason.
- 10% off party packages & gift shop merchandise.
- Signed agreement and photo required. Must be purchased in person.
Tickets can be purchased online or when you arrive at the park. Season passes must be purchased at the park.
We are OPEN DAILY for Pumpkin Village Fall Fest 2018 from September 15th-November 6th.
We are OPEN on holiday Mondays throughout the year. For 2018, we are OPEN the following dates:
- January 15: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 29: Loudoun County Student Holiday
- February 19: Presidents’ Day
- March 26: Spring Break
- April 2: Spring Break
- April 9: Loudoun County Student Holiday
- May 28: Memorial Day
- September 3: Labor Day
- October 8: Columbus Day
- October 22: Loudoun County Student Holiday
- November 5-6: Loudoun County Student Holiday
The park is CLOSED on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day. We close at 3pm on New Year’s Eve.
*Hours are subject to change without notice. Please call (703)433-0002 before your visit in case of questionable weather including rain, extreme heat/cold, high winds, snow or ice as the park may close.
*We will open as early as 9:00am for pre-scheduled groups of 30 or more. Please contact us for details.
*The outdoor petting and feeding areas close 1/2 hour before park closing.