Open Tuesday-Sunday from 10am-5pm.* We close every Monday unless it is a student holiday in Loudoun County.
GENERAL ADMISSION RATES:
- Adult Explorer Day Pass – $12.95
- Kid’s Explorer Day Pass – $9.95 Under 2 FREE
- Kid’s VIP Day Pass – $14.95
- Includes admission, Pony Ride & Souvenir Feed Cup
- Senior 60+ Explorer Day Pass – $9.95
SEASON PASS INFORMATION:
- 2018 Season Passes are $79.95 per person (or $320 for a family of 4)
- Unlimited visits from Jan 2-Dec 30, 2018, except during our fall fest. Two visits allowed during Pumpkin Village.
- Pass is valid for 1 person only; not transferable for any reason.
- 10% off gift shop items & party packages for pass holder.
- Signed agreement and photo required. Must be purchased in person.
Tickets can be purchased online or when you arrive at the park. Season passes must be purchased at the park.
We are OPEN on holiday Mondays. For 2017, we are open the following dates:
- January 2: New Year’s Holiday
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents’ Day
- April 10: SPRING BREAK
- May 29: Memorial Day
- September 4: Labor Day
- October 9: Columbus Day
- The park is CLOSED on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day.
*Hours are subject to change without notice. Please call (703)433-0002 before your visit in case of questionable weather including rain, extreme heat/cold, high winds, snow or ice as the park may close.
*We will open at 9:00am for pre-scheduled groups of 30 or more. Please contact us for details.
*The outdoor petting and feeding areas close 1/2 hour before park closing.