Do you love spending time outdoors? Are you interested in finding out HOW all of these different animals at the zoo survive? Come join us for our Survival Strategies day camp! We will be exploring the different ways animals survive, thrive, and compare those strategies to humans. Building shelters, practicing first aid skills and competing in obstacle courses are just some of the many activities that we will be doing during that day.
We currently have openings for Zookeeper For-A-Day Camp. This is a limited program; only 20 campers will be accepted per session, so register now!
- Monday February 17th, 9 am – 4 pm
- Tuesday March 3rd, 9 am – 4 pm
- Friday March 27th, 9 am – 4 pm
- Monday April 13th, 9 am – 4 pm
- Monday June 29th, 9 am – 4 pm
- Monday July 6th, 9 am – 4 pm
- Monday July 27th, 9 am – 4 pm
- Monday August 17th, 9 am – 4 pm
- Monday August 24th, 9 am – 4 pm
- $109 per child. 10% discount (refunded from the office) for additional children/siblings enrolling the same day. Please email email@example.com if there are questions about our refund/cancellation policy.
- Campers must be ages 5-14. The child must have reached their 5th birthday by the day of camp.
- Please pack a peanut-free snack and lunch each day. There are snacks and refreshments available for purchase in the gift shop.
- To register, complete the Registration Form at the top of the page. Once your registration is received, we will send you an email confirmation.
- Camp size is limited to 20 children, and will be cancelled if there are less than 5 children.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!