Do you love spending time outdoors? Are you interested in finding out HOW all of these different animals at the zoo survive? Come join us for our Survival Strategies week! We will be exploring the different ways animals survive, thrive, and compare those strategies to humans. Building shelters, practicing first aid skills and competing in obstacle courses are just some of the many activities that we will be doing this week.
We currently have openings for Zookeeper For-A-Day Camp. This is a limited program; only 20 campers will be accepted per session, so register now!
- June 10, 2019 from 9am-4pm
- June 24, 2019 from 9am-4pm
- July 1, 2019 from 9am-4pm
- July 8, 2019 from 9am-4pm
- July 22, 2019 from 9am-4pm
- August 5, 2019 from 9am-4pm
- August 19, 2019 from 9am-4pm
- $99 per child. 10% discount (refunded at office) for additional children/siblings enrolling in the same day. Due to limited availability, registration fees are not refundable for any reason.
- Campers must be ages 6-11. Campers must have reached his or her 6th birthday by the first day of camp.
- Please pack a peanut-free snack and lunch each day. There are snacks and refreshments available for purchase in the gift shop.
- To register, complete the Registration Form at the top of the page and pay your non-refundable registration fee. Once your registration is received, we will send you an email confirmation.
- Camp classes sizes are limited to 20 students. If your session is full, we will put you on a wait list. If your child does not get a spot in a class, we will refund your deposit the week before camp. Otherwise, all fees are non-refundable.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!