Please note: this package is unavailable during Pumpkin Village from Sept 16 – Nov 7, 2017. (click here for the Fall Festival Package).
- Reserved outdoor party tent for 2 hours
- Plates, cups, napkins, forks & table covers
- Pony Ride tickets – 1 lap per child
- Animal petting & feeding
- Souvenir bucket of animal food
- Admission to park activities all day – wagon rides, animal shows, etc.
- This is a self-guided party
- $249 for up to 8 kids & 8 adults
- $80 non-refundable deposit is due upon booking
- Additional kids: $14.95 each (under 2 free)
- Additional adults: $12.95 each
- Zoo-Themed Goody Bags: $3 per child
PARTY TIME SLOTS:
Important Party Info:
- The Adventure package is self-guided party. We will provide you with the party tent, paper products, pony ride tickets, animal food and a sample schedule. You enjoy activities with your group at your own pace! In the event of inclement weather, you will need to reschedule your party.
- Please read our birthday party policies and email us if you have any questions prior to booking.
- Everyone who enters the park needs an admission ticket. This package includes up to 8 children’s tickets and 8 adult tickets. Tickets are valid the day of your party only. There are no adjustments if you have fewer guests in attendance and adults may not be substituted for children (or vice versa).
- Your party area is reserved for two hours only. Please remove personal belongings, food items, etc. promptly at the end of your two-hours or additional fees will apply. You are welcome to stay at the park until closing.
You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages into the park. Alcohol is not permitted. Many local restaurants deliver to the park and we have onsite food service most weekends through the regular season (March-November). We recommend the following delivery restaurants:
For questions regarding our rates/policies/availability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org