Please note: this package is not available during Pumpkin Village from Sept 15 – Nov 6 (click here for the Fall Festival Package).
- A party hostess for 2 hours
- Reserved party area for 2 hours (indoor & outdoor available; 40 person max indoors)
- Plates, cups, napkins, forks & table covers
- Pony Rides (1 lap per child)
- Animal petting & feeding
- Souvenir bucket of animal food
- Up-close encounter with a special animal
- Admission to park activities all day (wagon rides, animal shows, etc.)
- $359 for up to 10 children & 10 adults
- $80 non-refundable party deposit due upon booking
- Additional children: $17.95
- Additional adults/seniors: $13.95/$10.95 (general admission rate)
- Zoo-Themed Goody Bags- $3 per child
- Indoor Moon Bounce Rental- $40 (please inquire for details)
PARTY TIME SLOTS:
IMPORTANT PARTY INFO:
- Please read our birthday party policies and email us if you have any questions prior to booking.
- Everyone who enters the park needs an admission ticket. This package includes up to 10 children’s tickets and 10 adult tickets. Tickets are valid the day of your party only. There are no adjustments if you have fewer guests in attendance. Adults may not be substituted for children and vice versa. Children under the age of 2 are admitted free of charge.
- In the event of inclement weather and for parties in January/February, we will provide a private live animal show in place of the pony rides and animal petting & feeding.
- The indoor party room has a maximum of 40 guests. If you have a larger party, you will need to use the outdoor party tent.
- Your party area is reserved for two hours only. Please remove personal belongings, food items, etc. promptly at the end of your two hours or additional fees will apply. You admission tickets are valid all day and you are welcome to stay at the park until closing.
You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages into the park. Alcohol is not permitted. Many local restaurants deliver to the park and we have onsite food service most weekends through the regular season (March-November). We recommend the following delivery restaurants:
For questions regarding our rates/policies/availability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org