PARTY PACKAGE :
- Includes a reserved party area for 2 hours (indoor & outdoor options; 40 person maximum indoors)*
- Includes a party hostess for 2 hours
- Plates, cups, napkins, forks & table covers
- Pony Rides (1 lap per child)
- Animal petting & feeding
- Souvenir bucket of animal food (1 bucket to share per 10 kids)
- Up-close encounter with a special animal
- Admission to park activities all day
- $399 for up to 10 kids & 10 adults
- $80 non-refundable party deposit due upon booking
- Additional children: $19.95
- Additional adults/seniors: $17.95/$15.95 (general admission rate)
- Add on Zoo-Themed Goody Bags for $3.50 per child
- Additional Pony Rides $3.95 each
PARTY TIME SLOTS:
IMPORTANT PARTY INFO:
- Please read our birthday party policies and email us if you have any questions prior to booking.
- Everyone who enters the park needs an admission ticket. The base package includes up to 10 children’s tickets and 10 adult tickets. Tickets are valid the day of your party only. There are no adjustments if you have fewer guests in attendance. Adults may not be substituted for children and vice versa. Children under the age of 2 are admitted free of charge.
- We do not allow outside vendors (balloon artists, face painters, decorators, etc).
- In the event of inclement weather and for winter parties, we may provide a private live animal show in place of the pony rides and animal petting & feeding.
- The indoor party room has a maximum of 40 guests. If you have a larger party, you will need to use the outdoor party tent.
- Your party area is reserved for two hours only. Please remove personal belongings, food items, etc. promptly at the end of your two hours or additional fees will apply. You admission tickets are valid all day and you are welcome to stay at the park until closing.
- During December’s Christmas Village, only the small indoor party room is available.
- You are welcome to bring in your own food to the park!
- We do not allow outside food vendors or grilling at the park.