- Animal Petting & Feeding
- Pony & Wagon Rides
- Live Animal Shows at 11:45, 1:45 & 3:45
- The Jungle- Indoor Play Zone for Kids
- Discovery Room- Arts & Crafts, Toys, Books, Creative Play
- Exotic Exhibits- Lemurs, Sloth, Wallaby, Kookaburras, Reptiles, African Serval Cats, White-handed Gibbons, Camels, African-Crested Porcupines, Coatimundi, Patagonian Cavy, Zebras
- Camel Rides – Select weekends only
Loudoun goes back to school August 23rd, why not send them off with a day of FUN! We’re offering an amazing deal if you visit August 18-19th; 50% off general admission for kids! This special deal is valid August 18-19 only, cannot be applied to the V.I.P. Pass, or to birthday parties. Please mention ad to cashier. Limit 3 discounts per household.
FISHING DERBY FINALE
August 25th and 26th from 12-3pm
Catch & release giant carp, catfish and bass. Poles and bait available, but bring your own if you don’t want to share. Not a fisherman? No worries, our fishing attendant will show you the ropes. The largest catch of the day wins a prize. This is the final fishing derby weekend of the year!
Loudoun’s favorite fall festival is back, and better than ever! This year’s fall fest runs September 15-November 6th! Click here to visit the fall fest website.