- Live Animal Shows at 11:45am, 1:45pm & 3:45pm
- Pony Rides & Wagon Rides every hour
- Indoor Jungle Play Zone for kids
- Animal Petting & Feeding
- Camel Rides (select weekends)
- Indoor theater, animal exhibits & party rooms
- Discovery Room arts & crafts and creative play
- Exotic Animal Exhibits: Lemurs, Sloth, Kookaburras, Reptiles, African Serval Cats, White-handed Gibbons, Camels, African-Crested Porcupines, Coatimundi, Patagonian Cavy, Zebras
4th of JULY CRAFTS
July 1 & 2 from 12-3pm
Visit the Discovery Room for themed arts and crafts! Create patriotic glasses,a fun bracelet or your own flag to take home. From 12-3pm, while supplies last.
ALL ABOUT BEES
July 8 & 9 from 1-2pm
Learn about pollinators and beekeeping in this interactive show by Chestnut Glen Bees. The show includes a hive of fully contained honey bees and a beekeeping equipment demonstration. Locally produced honey may be offered for sale to guests.
July 15th – 1pm at the Stage
DC’s favorite children’s entertainer is performing at L.A.P! Join this silly, interactive magic show that is sure to delight the whole family. Located at the outdoor stage, will be moved indoors in case of inclement weather.
July 29-30th from 12-3
Bring your fishing pole (or use one of ours) to see if you can catch the biggest fish! Catch and release only. The biggest catch of the day wins a prize. This event is weather permitting.