- Live Animal Shows every day at 11:45am, 1:45pm & 3:45pm
- Animal Petting & Feeding
- Pony Rides
- Wagon Rides
- The Jungle – Indoor Play Zone for Kids
- Discovery Room- Arts, Crafts & Creative Play
- Exotic Exhibits: Lemurs, Sloth, Wallaby, Kookaburras, Reptiles, African Serval Cats, White-handed Gibbons, Camels, African-Crested Porcupines, Coatimundi, Patagonian Cavy, Zebras
- Camel Rides – Select weekends only, March-November
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS:
March 10th & 11th
The petting & feeding stalls, Wagon Rides, Coatimundi, Wallaby, Porcupine & Cavy will open for the year! Yay for Spring!
EASTER EGG HUNTS
March 31 & April 1, 2018
Hunt for thousands of toy and candy-filled eggs at our 19th annual Easter Egg Hunts! Ted Garber will be playing at 12:30pm at the stage, and we’ll have local BBQ available for lunch. The Easter Bunny will arrive at 1pm for photos. At 1:45pm, we’ll break up into age groups, review rules, and the hunt starts promptly at 2pm. Age groups are 2-3, 4-7, 8-11. No coupons or complimentary passes. Please arrive early as there are lines to get in before the hunt!