- Live Animal Shows at 11:45am, 1:45pm & 3:45pm
- Pony Rides & Wagon Rides every hour
- Indoor Jungle Play Zone for kids
- Animal Petting & Feeding
- Camel Rides (select weekends)
- Indoor theater, animal exhibits & party rooms
- Discovery Room arts & crafts and creative play
- Exotic Animal Exhibits: Lemurs, Sloth, Kookaburras, Reptiles, African Serval Cats, White-handed Gibbons, Camels, African-Crested Porcupines, Coatimundi, Patagonian Cavy, Zebras
ALL ABOUT BUTTERFLIES
June 3 & 4 at 1:45pm
Learn about the life cycle of a butterfly, see live caterpillars, pupa, and help us do a butterfly release! Show begins promptly at 1:45pm each day at the outdoor stage.
FATHER’S DAY CRAFTS
June 10 & 11 from 12-3pm
Visit the Discovery Room for themed arts and crafts! Create a special card, magnet or key chain to take home for Father’s Day. From 12-3pm, while supplies last.
June 17th at 11am
DC’s favorite children’s entertainer is performing at L.A.P! Join this silly, interactive magic show that is sure to delight the whole family. Located at the outdoor stage, will be moved indoors in case of inclement weather.
June 24-25 from 12-3
Bring your fishing pole (or use one of ours) to see if you can catch the biggest fish! Catch and release only. The biggest catch of the day wins a prize. This event is weather permitting, the next derby is scheduled on July 29-30.