- Animal Petting & Feeding
- Pony & Wagon Rides
- Live Animal Shows at 11:45, 1:45 & 3:45
- The Jungle- Indoor Play Zone for Kids
- Discovery Room- Arts & Crafts, Toys, Books, Creative Play
- Exotic Exhibits- Lemurs, Sloth, Wallaby, Kookaburras, Reptiles, African Serval Cats, White-handed Gibbons, Camels, African-Crested Porcupines, Coatimundi, Patagonian Cavy, Zebras
- Camel Rides – Select weekends only
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS:
MOTHER’S DAY FLOWER POTS
May 12 & 13 from 12-2pm
Visit Mother’s Day weekend to paint a personalized flower pot for Mom! One mini flower pot will be available per paid child admission (while supplies last). Pots for children under 2 are $2. We’ll have a limited quantity of flowers available for purchase of you’d like to fill your pot with flowers for Mom!
SPRING FARM FEST
May 19 & 20 from 12-3pm
Enjoy live music by Ted Garber and a variety of farm demonstrations such as sheep shearing, wool spining, pony bathing & goat milking. Fun for the whole family!
MEMORIAL DAY FISHING DERBY
May 26, 27 & 28 from 12-3pm
Relax by the pond as you catch giant carp, catfish and bass. Poles and bait available, bring your own if you don’t want to share. Not a fisherman? No worries, our fishing attendant will show you the ropes. Largest catch of the day wins a prize! Catch and release only, please.
ALL ABOUT BUTTERFLIES
June 9 & 10 at 1:45pm
Join this interactive animal show featuring live butterflies! Learn all about metamorphasis, pollination, and why butterflies are an important part of an ecosystem. Follow us outside after the show to watch a butterfly release!