Spring Break Camp 2021
Do you have an animal lover at home? Would your child love to learn what goes on behind the scenes at animal parks and zoos? Our Jr. Zookeepers will help feed, groom and clean up after animals at the Park, while learning about the responsibilities that come with caring for animals. We will prepare diets, give animals baths, learn about habitats, conservation and much more. We’ll incorporate educational lessons from the Keepers, fun arts & crafts, and lots of time to play on the park grounds.
- March 29th – April 2nd (ages 5-10)
- $450 per child (ages 5-10)
- Campers must be ages 5-10. The child must have reached their 5th birthday by the day of camp.
- Please pack a peanut-free snack and lunch each day. There are snacks and refreshments available for purchase in the gift shop.
- To register, complete the Registration Form at the top of the page. We currently have openings for each camp session. Once your registration is received, we will send you an email confirmation.
- Camp size is limited to 20 children, and we require a minimum of 4 children to run the camp. If the minimum is not met by the Friday prior to camp, an email will be sent out to anyone who has signed up to cancel with information on how to receive a refund.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions!